Saturday, August 21, 2010

summer

I'll always be on again and off again for the rest of my life, though it will settle much closer, soon. New dosage of medication. It's supposed to work in 4-8 weeks. It's been 3, and I feel like absolute shit. I don't want to go back to work. I want school to start, dammit! Good news; I've been outside! For more than an hour a day. So, that's good, I guess. I've been seeing more people... but I still feel like crap.  

sadface

I've been listening to A LOT of a cappella music lately. So, I'm attempting at write some a cappella music myself (Starting with a version of I Will Survive. Don't ask why, there's no reason), but since I have a version of Sibelius that my friend burned for me - and there's no way I can register it - that means I can't save it, and I can only write up to three pages of music.

But it sounds rad, that's for sure. I kind of want to do one (that I found, because I would never be able to write something as amazing as it is) as a combo for school... but no one would probably want to...

sadface again




No comments:

Post a Comment