Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm not religious, but...


Am I sent by God? What is my point in life? What am I supposed to do? What is my quest? there's a reason for everybody to live... I want to know mine.

Haven't you ever though about that? Don't tell me you haven't.

In the end we die; God kills us off. Why does he do that? Is he sick of us? Did we succeed in what he wanted us to do?

Maybe he was just bored.

Imagine if we never dies; the world would be over-populated very fast, and who knows what would happen after?

God kills us so we can have new faces on the planet. He does whatever he can.

But Global Warming, let's say. If this is all God's plan - why is he doing it? Is he just tired of us. He's just giving it all up. He's committing suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment