Tuesday, May 26, 2009

habits


Bad habits; in the end we all have 'em. (Yes OCD counts). Biting your nails, licking your lips, biting your lips. but cutting? Would people ever think it as a bad habit? I do.

Sure, there are times I think my life sucks, but I don't cut because of it. I cut because I like the feeling.

I like watching the crimson drip down my arm. I like the pain when I rinse off the blood-stained skin with hot water and cloth.

I am told by my friends to stop. but hey, "just one more cut? No, I won't continue..."

A razor is my choice of weapon.

I don't think I'm emo. I'm not at all. It's just a bad habit of mine, and it's now becoming quite hard to hide. Since I now have cuts to my elbows.

Please just deal with me.

We all want to get rid of our bad habits, but we don't want to get out of our comfort zone.

Anyway, what is a "good" habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment