
I can't believe it's September already! I've survived 8 months of 2010. Let's re-cap:
January: A wild Haiti appears! Dugtrio used Earthquake! it's super effective! (Yes, /b/ and everything. I'm a horrible person.)
February: Olympics. Who gives a crap. It's just dragging us closer to recession. But, yay Canada? I was dragged to the last day of the Olympics. We got to the ferry terminal at 4:30, but there was not 5AM ferry. It was sorta boring altogether. Though watching the final hockey game with like, a bajillion people in the streets was rad. Remember when everybody was so full of that Canadian spirit?
March: Health Care reform in the USA. I just remember people talking about it on the news and stuff. It was all like "Health... Obama... Reform... Ackbar."
April: Gulf Oil Spill. BP. 'Nuff said.
May: Oil spill continued. Ducks died. Animals habitats were destroyed... a nightmare that we can't wake up from and from which there is no escape
June: ... continued. Obama says ready to "'kick ass" over Gulf oil spill. I bet his wife was impressed.
July: Inception came into theaters. Mind-fucking all the way, man. Not as bad as those people that think Pandora is real and go to A.A.-like meetings. Also, iPhone 4 came out. LOL.
August: Hulk #24 release in the comic book world. THIS IS IT. The end of WORLD WAR HULKS! Who will live? Who will die? Can the Marvel Universe survive with a Green Hulk and a Red Hulk?
Those are crappy hi-lights of the year. It was just what came to the top of my head. But let's see what happens for the rest of the year!

No comments:
Post a Comment