Holy carp. (I hate fish though...) I have my schedule! The final schedule. Third time's the charm. I waited for two hours, all by myself in a hallway. I'm a tard. Like, holy catfish I am a nerd, don't deny that! You don't know my nerdliness. So? I'm not taking more 'brainiac' courses? I still have such a love for the Sciences and Maths, but there's no room in my timetable! And the Academic courses I really wanted were not offered in the blocks I had free, so that mean more courses to take at UVic!
So, my courses are as follows: Law 12, Acting 12, Concert Choir 12, Jazz Band 12, Vocal Jazz (Vox) 12, Vocal Jazz (SAAS) 12, Musical Theatre 12, Social Justice 12.
Outside the timetable: Concert Band 12, Soul62, and B.I.G.
Fine Arts programs, here I come! (hopefully, y'know, that'd be swell).


No comments:
Post a Comment