Thursday, June 17, 2010

again, again

Here I sit. I'm residing in the hospital- again. I've come too hate the word, again. Again, and again. No, I don't get to just leave, I have to come back, again. I went into the emergency waiting room at 16:15 on Monday. I didn't get a room until 1:oo on Tuesday. I got an EEG at 10:00 later that day, and was bored as hell for the rest. I had such a horrible headache after I decided to walk around. And I was discharged 8:15 on Wednesday (it was the last day of school). And now it's 18:56 on Thursday. I just got a room. I went back again to the Emergency waiting room at 10:45. It's good I'm a patient person. But... again... When will this stop-? I have no idea. I don't know when I'll be better. Seizures is what it apparently is, but- I'm not so sure any more. They keep asking me so many questions, I don't even think they know what's wrong. Tests beyond belief tomorrow. I'm supposed to be doing homework right now, but I think I'll just take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment