Tuesday, February 16, 2010

cement impressions may last longer, but I know I'd spell my name wrong


Not going to lie, I love the impression I make on people. I really just depends on my mood, or time of day, but I know of people who are scared of me, claim me as my new best friend, entitle me as the weird person that will never shut-up, so on, so forth.
And once you're my friend, oh, who knows! You might just start talking like me. I mean..
Okay, so my new school us all the way across town in a lovely place called Langford. But I think that name is lame, so I call it Langhole.
Now I'm just reading some of my friend's Livejournal posts, and we had hung out on the weekend, and went to Langhole. Guess what they wrote?

"Yeah, I went to Langhole this weekend. Pretty lame."

Oh, they've learned <3

No comments:

Post a Comment