Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a second chance


Everybody in Band treats me like filth, and constantly say horrible things about me behind my back... and to my face. After going through all this for almost two years now, and having to be with everyone that hates me for hours setting up the gym before the band concert, AND crying my eyes out after the concert to my Dad saying how they make fun of me because I had cut myself, my Dad and I have decided that I will probably be going to another school, that is, unless the principal and all those people can put a stop to this pain.

I will miss the band program so much. I want to go to the school with the best band program.

You see, what do you think is wrong with this picure?: I'm switiching schools because I like band.

The band kids treat me like shit because I absolutely love band and preform my best, am so passionate about it, and take everything to heart.

This will give me a fresh start. I can make new friends. Forget my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment